Wednesday, May 31, 2006

yush!

Die Sommer ist so himmlich...
Well,school is at it's end,and i'm finally getting some rest and time for myself.
Just finished this pic i promised to do for my piano teacher(the piano-class wall looks awfully similar to a one in a hospital,so i was asked to draw something pretty and colourful),i think i'll upload it later.
Anyways....i went to town on monday,and found some copic markers in an artstore.I thought they didn't even sell them here!I felt so ecstatic!So i ordered myself a skin-like colour.
Yet,while me and my mom were coming home with a bus,i missed a Juniper Lee episode.The danish cartoonnetwork programming sucks ice.They show Teen Titans at 9:30 pm,only four times a week and only the first season.I'd pout,but since i can't,i just won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment